Due to the complications with the pandemic, we are offering “pay what you can” virtual consulting for small businesses to help you make the right decisions for your business. If “pay what you can” means you can’t afford to pay anything right now – no problem. We just want to do what we can to help as many people as we can.
Space is limited. If you need help, please don’t delay.
What can we help with?
- One-on-one virtual coaching calls about specific issues that you’re dealing with and need help making the best decision possible.
- Marketing & Sales strategy & execution – custom-tailored to your business & market.
- Helping put together and/or review existing private equity funding proposals for companies seeking to obtain funding for their business.
- Virtual staff augmentation – if you just need help getting some of your day-to-day work done, and it can be done virtually, we can help with this too.
Why choose us?
- We have over 20 years combined experience in helping build & grow companies.
- We have a proven track record of helping grow businesses & execute effective marketing strategies from small family businesses, to fast-paced startups, to working with fortune 500 level executives.
- Our careers started blossoming right in the midst of the last global economic crisis in 2007 so we have been blessed with having to navigate successfully a major economic crisis before.
How does it work?
- Schedule a quick 5 – 15 min phone call to discuss your needs
- We’ll put together a plan after our initial call and follow-up with you
- We can begin working on your project in as little as 3 working days
How Does Payment Work
Once we put together your personalized plan from our initial call, you determine what you can pay for the services that we’ll provide, we’ll come to an agreement together and get right to work. You can pay us via Paypal or Venmo. There aren’t any long-term contracts required to get started or work with us on this plan.
Is there a catch?
There is no catch here. We feel that we were given unique abilities to help businesses in their time of need and we feel it is our obligation to do what we can to help other people with the talents that God has given us.