Below are all of the resources you’ll need to get started with your Aquaponics system. Please look over this information and if you have any additional questions please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
These resources are in process as we speak. If you don’t see the resource that you need, please reach out to us via the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Beginning to Use Your System
- What to do to get the system ready for use
- How to prepare the system for fish?
- What type of fish can I use?
- When to introduce plants to the system
- What types of plants can be grown?
Maintaining the System
- How to properly care for your fish
- How to test the fish water to ensure it’s in good working order
- Cleaning the system
- Ensuring proper oxygen levels for the fish
- Regular testing & adjustments to system for fish & plant health
- What to do if my plumbing gets clogged?
- My Bell Siphon isn’t working anymore, what do I do?
- My plants are turning yellow, what do I do?